Rooms Solutions,Cloud Infrastructure: Smart Telepresence
For years the biggest challenge for making video scalable for enterprise has been the infrastructure. Over the past 10-15 years the price of the room-based codec has dropped every year making a high definition room system cost about the same as the projector or flat-panel that went along with it. In short this opened up (More...)
- Cloud: A Critical Part Of The Future Of System Integration
- Pushing Products or Solving Problems
- Delivering Piece Of Mind With AV Monitoring Solutions
- Google Enters Business Video Market – What Does It Mean?
- What is Collaboration, Really?
- Five focal points for the Classroom of the Future
- Managing your Project #2: Culture
- Managing your Project
- AV in the Cloud
Adiverse Apple Apple Facetime audioconferencing audio video collaboration av technology business callway cisco CNET collaboration Digital displays Digital signage Digital Signage Expo Digital tablets education educators electronics equipment high-definition video Intel Ipad iPad2 Jose Avalos managed services new york times presentation technology preventative maintenance service service providers Smart phones snow streaming video Tandberg technology technology company telecommuting Telepresence telework unified communications video communication videoconferencing Video displays Visual displays weather