Advanced AV, LLC is seeking to hire Enterprise Level Account Executives who are self-motivated with a proven track record of sales at the C-level, VP and Director Level. The successful candidate will be required to identify business opportunities and collaborate with our Sales Engineering team to provide solutions. This role requires a desire to be an advocate for the client and requires excellent communications skills to assure that the deliverable requested by our clients is met. Building and maintaining sustainable relationships is a key accomplishment for Advanced AV, LLC and will be important in making this position a success. Providing the value add, and effective communication are also key elements of this position. Experience in AV, IT, or telecommunications is preferred.
Advanced AV, LLC provides a Company culture of teamwork and integrity. Advanced AV, LLC Account Executives with excellent sales and relationship skills recognize unprecedented volumes and activity levels with access to tremendous support team, a great company reputation, strong manufacturer partnerships and a global reach.
PRIMARY DUTIES: Account Executive shall be responsible for cultivating and managing sales opportunities in specified Vertical Market and designated Geographical territory. Including but not limited to:
- Confer with potential customers regarding product needs and advise customers on types of products to purchase and new product offerings.
- Effectively manage current account relationships.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information and sales activity in CRM tool.
- Effectively present (strategic account) information to executive management team.
- Effectively communicate between internal departments, to manage projects (i.e. Production Management, Engineering, Customer Service, etc.).
- Represent the Company at trade shows, trade association and client meetings to promote products.
- Assist in resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services, secure information on products, and customer required specifications.
- Prospecting / Networking.
- Generating Proposals.
- Product demonstrations ( on-site and off-site ).
- Coordinating product delivery with Sales Assistant.
- Completing all required sales reports.
- Attending weekly sales meetings.
- Training Customer on product.
- Provide customer support and service to all Customers.
SECONDARY DUTIES: Account Executive shall:
- Work and Team with Business Development Manager on closing of Business Opportunities.
- Participate in companywide projects & promotion (i.e. trade shows, etc.).
- Promote other Advanced AV, LLC.
REQUIRED SKILLS: Account Executive should demonstrate:
- An aggressive, energetic, self-starter with an established skill set in solution and relationship sales.
- Proven history of performance in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships at the enterprise level, including competence and confidence in presenting at the Director, VP and C-level.
- Excellent networking, presentation and communications skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including a strong familiarity with the Microsoft Platform, and understanding of technology trends and solutions within the unified communications marketplace.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s Degree plus Infocomm CTS certification preferred. High school diploma or equivalent. A minimum of Three Years of Audio Visual Sales with a technical understanding of Audio Visual and Teleconferencing Systems or the equivalent are required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: English
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Ability to travel to clients and carry equipment up to 40 lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Advanced AV office and client sites.
Advanced AV in West Chester, PA is searching for an Audiovisual Coordinator, Level 1 for our client site in Southeastern, PA. Qualified candidates must be team players with great interpersonal skills and an ability to work in high stress situations. The AV Coordinator will provide the highest level of technical skill for our clients.
- Provide high quality 1st level customer support via phone/email/ticketing systems
- Manage audiovisual and videoconference on-site support scheduling using MS Outlook and ticketing system
- Utilize ticketing system to create tickets and track issues that arise; coordinate with other team to redirect tickets
- Provide first level technical support and escalate the issue to senior team members where appropriate
- Work with IT technicians to remotely test the videoconferencing equipment and connectivity from various global locations
- Work with external vendors to remotely test the videoconferencing from various global locations
- Giving excellent customer service and having a professional attitude
- Timely submission of all required paperwork
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management
- Work to achieve 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time
- Full compliance with company’s policies and procedures
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess a strong work ethics and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to think strategically to resolve issues that arise
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be willing to learn new skills and keep current with rapidly changing technology
Knowledge of Tandberg videoconferencing systems and working with ticketing software a plus!
Advanced AV offers health and dental insurance, a medical and dependent care FSA, 401k plan, and voluntary benefit plans.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at AAV are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. AAV does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Unfortunately, we cannot personally contact everyone who sends us a resume due to the sheer volume of resumes we receive. We want you to know that even if we don’t contact you for this position, we will keep your resume in our confidential database for future career opportunities. Applications without salary requirements will not be considered.
Advanced AV continuously seeks resumes from individuals at all experience levels to assist us in providing high-quality products and services to organizations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. We are committed to providing rewarding and challenging career opportunities for our employees. We offer an excellent working environment and a benefits package that includes full medical and dental insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan.
To be considered for any of our excellent employment opportunities, please e-mail or send a resume and cover letter to:
Advanced AV, LLC
Human Resources Dept. (Resume Submission)
208 Carter Drive
West Chester, PA 19382