Advanced AV in West Chester, PA is searching for experienced Audiovisual Field Technicians. Candidates must be team players with great interpersonal skills and have a passion for AV!
Advanced AV designs, engineers, fabricates and installs collaborative meeting environments for the nation’s leading FORTUNE 1000 corporations and premier educational institutions. We represent the industry’s premier audiovisual products from world-class manufacturers. Our award-winning, industry-certified sales staff has extensive audio visual and information technology experience. We have the ability to design and install presentation solutions that best meet all of our client’s networking presentation needs.
Technicians are responsible for testing and installing AV and multimedia systems in addition to:
- Provide direction and oversight to the Installation Team, as necessary, on projects assigned.
- Communicate directly with the customer on a regular basis.
- Provide and take responsibility for on-site inspections as required.
- Troubleshoot and repair newly installed and existing custom audiovisual and multimedia systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve control systems programming issues.
- Add Digital Signage endpoints on existing signage systems.
- Install display (projector/flat panel), screen and check for simple functionality.
- Load and test control code.
- Load, write and tweak DSP files.
- QA systems after performing work.
- Responsible for accurate documentation of field conditions at the end of the project to allow for support by AAV.
- Train clients on use of audiovisual systems.
- Assist in systems installation when necessary.
- Crimp, solder, wire pull, label, terminate, and other technical tasks associated with A/V systems.
- Follow system drawings and wiring details.
- Take active role of review and approval of final BOM.
- Learn the basic documentation program (i.e. Visio).
- Programming basic Extron MediaLink Button Panels.
- Write basic configurable button panel systems. Load and test (i.e. Extron MediaLink).
- CTS certification
- Good communications skills
- PC skills
- Positive attitude
- Clean driving record
- Audiovisual experience
Successful candidates should be able to complete the tasks listed above in addition to assisting in system design and installation when needed. This includes working with and having certifications for DSPs, Extron, Crestron and AMX.
Advanced AV in West Chester, PA is searching for an Audiovisual Coordinator, Level 1 for our client site in Southeastern, PA. Qualified candidates must be team players with great interpersonal skills and an ability to work in high stress situations. The AV Coordinator will provide the highest level of technical skill for our clients.
- Provide high quality 1st level customer support via phone/email/ticketing systems
- Manage audiovisual and videoconference on-site support scheduling using MS Outlook and ticketing system
- Utilize ticketing system to create tickets and track issues that arise; coordinate with other team to redirect tickets
- Provide first level technical support and escalate the issue to senior team members where appropriate
- Work with IT technicians to remotely test the videoconferencing equipment and connectivity from various global locations
- Work with external vendors to remotely test the videoconferencing from various global locations
- Giving excellent customer service and having a professional attitude
- Timely submission of all required paperwork
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management
- Work to achieve 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time
- Full compliance with company’s policies and procedures
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess a strong work ethics and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to think strategically to resolve issues that arise
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be willing to learn new skills and keep current with rapidly changing technology
Knowledge of Tandberg videoconferencing systems and working with ticketing software a plus!
Advanced AV offers health and dental insurance, a medical and dependent care FSA, 401k plan, and voluntary benefit plans.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at AAV are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. AAV does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Unfortunately, we cannot personally contact everyone who sends us a resume due to the sheer volume of resumes we receive. We want you to know that even if we don’t contact you for this position, we will keep your resume in our confidential database for future career opportunities. Applications without salary requirements will not be considered.
Advanced AV continuously seeks resumes from individuals at all experience levels to assist us in providing high-quality products and services to organizations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. We are committed to providing rewarding and challenging career opportunities for our employees. We offer an excellent working environment and a benefits package that includes full medical and dental insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan.
To be considered for any of our excellent employment opportunities, please e-mail or send a resume and cover letter to:
Advanced AV, LLC
Human Resources Dept. (Resume Submission)
208 Carter Drive
West Chester, PA 19382